By using this website and / or Donna Flavell and Flavell Homeopathic and Healing Centre’s (together referred to as “Flavell Homeopathy”) homeopathic remedies, essences, programs and / or consultation services, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. The material and content contained on the Flavell Homeopathy website (www.flavellhomeopathy.co.nz) is provided ‘as is’ for general information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment for any health or medical problem.
2. The material in this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
3. You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this website and the Internet generally.
4. Donna Flavell is a registered professional homeopath.
5. Flavell Homeopathy (including all its employees, contractors and agents) are not and do not claim to be registered doctors, nurses or pharmacists.
6. Homeopathic remedies are not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. You should always initially consult your doctor for any health or medical problem.
7. Flavell Homeopathic strongly recommends that you consult a doctor, pharmacist or other health care professional prior to commencing any new homeopathic remedy or program.
8. Flavell Homeopathy makes no warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, and to the maximum extent permitted by law expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind or nature, whether express, implied, or statutory regarding any goods or services provided by or through Flavell Homeopathy, including but not limited to:
(a) the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or usefulness of any information, opinions, advice, results, assessments, programs or other information / material provided by or through Flavell Homeopathy;
(b) the reliability, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any goods or services provided by or through Flavell Homeopathy; or
(c) the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease or condition.
9. You release, indemnify, defend, save and hold harmless Flavell Homeopathy, its affiliates, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents from all claims arising out of or related to your access or your use of, or your inability to use, the Flavell Homeopathy any goods and services provided to you by or through Flavell Homeopathy. In no event will Flavell Homeopathy or its affiliates, and its and their officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents be liable to you, anyone claiming by through or under you, or anyone else for (i) any decision or action taken, or not taken, in reliance upon the information, advice or assessments contained or provided by or through Flavell Homeopathy and the website, (ii) claims arising out of or related to any goods and services provided to you by or through Flavell Homeopathy, (iii) your use of any goods and services provided to you by or through Flavell Homeopathy, or (v) any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, possible health side effects, loss of revenues, profits or savings, even if Flavell Homeopathy knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages, claims, demands or actions. The foregoing release, indemnity, and limitation of liability shall be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by applicable laws.
10. You have considered orthodox medical alternatives and have made an informed decision in deciding to use Flavell Homeopathy’s homeopathic remedies, essences, programs and / or consultation services.
11. If any part of this Disclaimer is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
12. This disclaimer and your use and access to goods and services provided by or through Flavell Homeopathy are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Vaccination / Immunisation / Homeopathic Prophylaxis Disclaimer
Just as conventional vaccination programmes cannot guarantee the prevention of childhood illness or disease, we do not claim or guarantee that the completion of Dr Isaac Golden’s Homeopathic Prophylaxis immunisation programme and any accompanying homeopathic remedies (“Dr Golden’s Programme + additions”) will prevent your child from acquiring a childhood illness or disease.
The information provided by Donna Flavell and Flavell Homeopathic & Healing Centre (together “Flavell Homeopathy”) via our website (www.flavellhomeopathy.com), emails and consultations is provided without any representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in supplying you with Dr Golden’s Programme. By placing an order for ‘Dr Golden’s Programme + additions’, you agree to the terms of the disclaimer posted on our website and you acknowledge and agree that you have considered orthodox medical alternatives and have made an informed decision in deciding to use ‘Dr Golden’s Programme + additions’ and you agree to indemnify Flavell Homeopathy in respect of all claims relating to the supply of ‘Dr Golden’s Programme + additions’.
I have read in full, understand and agree to the Vaccination / Immunisation / Homeopathic Prophylaxis Disclaimer and General website disclaimer